Thursday, January 8, 2009

WARNING!


Well I promised /threatened I would do it. WARNING, tomorrow it starts. A series on religion. I was told I shouldn't’t but it appears to engender lively responses and quite frankly that’s what gets me up in the morning. BUT BE WARNED. If you are easily offended by discussions on religion DON”T read this blog tomorrow. If you hate to have your politically correct pre / mis-conceptions challenged STAY AWAY.
DISCLAIMER
the views I will express do not mean I want a State mandated religion, theocracy or that I think infidels and heretics should be burned at the stake. I strongly support the right to practice any religion you want, respect the religious practices of others and respect them as human beings… even if they are wrong .

You have been warned!

No comments: