Friday, December 19, 2008

Coming Attractions


After today's posts there will be a post on Christmas eve but that will be it until after new Years.


In 2009 I am going to attempt to give the President Elect Obama a honeymoon and avoid blogging him. I actually think that since he is entitled to that (unless he does something really bad ) But I do have some controversial things I plan to Blog on.

Education whats wrong with it and how to fix it.

Christianity positive influence or not? Which religion is true and how to tell. Christianity and the founding of our country. I recently got in a heated discussion on these subjects on another blog but for some reason the thread was deleted. So we will have the discussion here. It should be scads of fun.

We will also try to discuss economics. Here is hoping their are some economists out there who can help with that discussion. Oh yeah and a farewell blog to president Bush.


Hope to hear from a lot of you in the new year.

No comments: